The NDB Difference: Going the Extra Mile
"At Next Day Blinds, everything is custom made after you purchase your products. It doesn’t matter if you buy your window treatments in store, online, or in your own home, all of our products are made one at a time, to your specifications in our factory."
Walt Disney famously said, “Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends.” And we know window treatments may not be as exciting to some as Disney World (people love that mouse!), but we at Next Day Blinds take pride in what we do, especially when it comes to customer satisfaction. You could say it’s the reason Next Day Blinds exists. The company in 1993 with one simple goal – give consumers faster access to premium-quality, custom-built window coverings without the interior-design-boutique prices.
Our commitment to your complete satisfaction is ongoing and uncompromising to this day.
The Next Day Blinds Difference
Quality Crafted Locally
Our products never leave our hands until they’re in yours. From sales and measuring to manufacturing and installing, everyone who works on your order in any way is a Next Day Blinds employee. That gives us more control over the quality of the products we sell, the quality of each and every customer experience, and the cost to do it all.
In 2001, we opened a state-of-the-art 120,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Jessup, Maryland – the next step in our mission to bring you premium-quality, fully custom window coverings in days instead of weeks or months — at competitive prices. We build our products ourselves using only premium-quality materials to create each window covering to your order. As we manufacture each of your window coverings, we make many small adjustments to best suit its specific placement on your casement. This custom-tailoring approach ensures a perfect fit and optimum performance.
"At Next Day Blinds, everything is custom made after you purchase your products. It doesn’t matter if you buy your window treatments in store, online, or in your own home, all of our products are made one at a time, to your specifications in our factory. There is nothing pre-made [or] made in advance that gets cut down."
We would never settle for anything less than quality crafted locally – why should you? Learn more about our factory >
We Stand Behind Our Products
Because we do everything ourselves, we are able to confidently offer offer several industry-leading warranties:
- If any product suffers from a defect or mechanical failure, Next Day Blinds will repair or replace the product at no extra charge to you thanks to our Lifetime Product Warranty.
- Any product we install is also covered by our Ten-Year Installation Warranty, protecting you against inadequate or improper fastening to walls, ceilings, or window frames that results in mechanical malfunction or faulty installation.
- It’s our Seven-Year In-Home Service Warranty that truly sets us apart. Only Next Day Blinds comes to you to make repairs – free of charge. When possible, we try to make repairs without removing the product. However, even if we need to remove your blinds, shades, or shutters to make our repairs, we will remove it and reinstall it after repair.
Three Easy Ways to Shop
Today, you can shop at Next Day Blinds however is most convenient for you: visit one of our local showrooms, order your window treatments online, or schedule a free in-home consultation. Just say the word and we will bring the Next Day Blinds to you. The consultation is FREE and there is no obligation. We will discuss your options in the comfort of your own home, show you swatches so you can see exactly what your new window treatments will look and feel like, and make recommendations to help make the most of your existing space. We can even measure your windows for new window treatments, order your new blinds or shades, and schedule your installation (as soon as the next day!) – all in the comfort of your own home.
Don’t Just Take Our Word…
Over the years, we have accumulated several awards for our commitment to you, the customer:
- Next Day Blinds has been a BBB Accredited Business since 1999 and currently maintains an A+ in every region it serves. We also received the BBB’s prestigious Torch Award for Marketplace Excellence in 2009, awarded to a business that embodies all of the values held by the Better Business Bureau: trust, integrity and performance. Eligibility is once every 5 years.
- Next Day Blinds is a recipient of the 2016 Angie’s List Super Service Award®, given to businesses that receive a substantial number of positive reports (relative to market size) without a negative report during the calendar year. Check out our reviews on Angie’s List.
- For the past two years, Next Day Blinds has been awarded “Best of Houzz” for Customer Satisfaction, determined by a variety of factors, including the number and quality of client reviews a professional received in 2016. “We’re delighted to recognize Next Day Blinds among our ‘Best of’ professionals as judged by our community of homeowners and design enthusiasts who are actively remodeling and decorating their homes,” says Liza Hausman, vice president of industry marketing for Houzz.
"We’ll all on the same team, working together for complete customer satisfaction."